Thank you Paul at Resting in Awareness for kindly nominating me for the Sunshine Award and your valuable help up to this point. The award is given to blogs that contribute to the blogging world in a positive or inspirational way. A number of blogs on WordPress are most helpful and I enjoy reading the daily posts that people take the time to prepare for everyone to read. Thank you to every blogger who feels the need to share their thoughts and insight with the world. And thank you to those of you that are reading this and who subscribe to my blog. Without those who decide to read this, it would be pointless.
Who knows what you will find if you continue to look?
Those receiving the Sunshine Award are asked to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
- Answer ten questions about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 or 12 bloggers you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
Blogs I nominate:
Ten Q&A’s about myself
- Favorite drink? Water
- Favorite food? Pasta
- Age? 28
- Favorite time of day? Sunrise
- Favorite time of year? Autumn
- Favorite animal? Cat
- Favorite movie? Forest Gump
- Favorite vacation?: Near sea or mountain
- Physical activity?: Walking
- Favorite thing?: Resting as awareness! Courtesy of Paul!