I am very happy to announce that I have been nominated for another two awards. The WordPress community is all about sharing. Sharing knowledge and ideas, insight, and in the case of this blog, award nominations. Ben at http://sacredlanguage.wordpress.com/ has been kind enough to pass on the honour of the versatile blogger award. Paul at http://restinginawareness.com/ nominated me for the Liebster blog award. These two men have fantastic blogs and I would recommend that everyone of you visit the above links. I will start with the versatile blogger award:
For this award one should tell seven things about themselves, and nominate 15 other blogs for the award. Here goes:
- I work as a Postman in London, this gives me lots of time to explore my interets.
- My interests include; reading, collecting books, languages, martial arts, chess, fitness, golf.
- I started this blog because I wanted to share my knowledge with others, to help them see how simple life can be, and how much there is to learn.
- I have a beautiful Hungarian girlfriend, and we are expecting our first child at the end of September.
- I believe that life is a journey and I try to accept all that comes my way. But if I want to acheive something, I will go after it.
- My parents and brother are very supportive and I have a bond with them that I wouldn’t change for a thing.
- Material things dont mean too much to me, I would rather have peace and well-being. Simple food and sunshine is enough to keep me happy.
15 blogs that I feel are deserving of this award are as follows:
My fellow blogger and friend Paul kindly nominated me for the Leibster Blog award.
The rules for receiving the award are:
- link back to the blogger who nominated you (see the top of the page)
- nominate five blogs with fewer than 200 followers
- let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites
- add the award image to your site
There are so many blogs out there that to choose five is not at all easy. But needs must and so here are my five nominees:
Thank you all who continue to visit, read, and share this information. I will continue to post what I feel could be of interets and benifit to all.