1. a part broken off or detached.
2. an isolated, unfinished, or incomplete part.
3. an odd piece, bit, or scrap.
– verb (used without object)
4. to collapse or break into fragments; disintegrate.
– verb (used with object)
5. to break (something) into pieces or fragments; cause to disintegrate.
6. to divide into fragments.
From the above definitions it should be easier to formulate what I am hoping to achieve by posting in ‘Fragments of Fragments’. Simple, short pieces about things which are of interest to me, and anything I think would be of interest and inspiration to others. Fragments of information, of ideas, of concepts.
I have blogged many times up until now and would recommend, with time you have a breeze over past posts or just have a look over whatever category you may be drawn to. I have updated this ‘About page’ as I intend to post more regularly, hopefully every other day.
Not only do I compose the blog posts with the idea of sharing. For myself, to formulate ideas and put them into words on the page helps me a great deal.
Thank you for visiting. Please come again. If you enjoy any of the blogs and think others would appreciate the information, please share through the various network sites.